This is a photo of the large elm tree that used to reside to the north of our ninth green and dominated the entrance way to the club off Route 89.
The tree was removed in the early 1970’s.
Special thanks to Henry Cerep for providing the photo.
On April 7th, Seneca Falls Country Club lost one of our great all-time members. John Kemak passed away at age 95. He spent the majority of those years as part of the SFCC family. John graduated from Mynderse Academy in 1942. He served our country in the U.S. Army from 1943 to 1946, in the … Read moreRemembering seven-time club champion John Kemak
In October of 1999 our long standing clubhouse was destroyed by a fire. We were fortunate enough to rebuild in only one year and our 2001 season was hallmarked by the Grand Opening of our new facility. Because of the construction, hole #10 was rerouted to play as a dog-leg right and the tee was … Read moreSFCC Clubhouse Fire of 1999
Former club champion and longtime SFCC member Stu Miller set the initial course record at Seneca Falls Country Club when the course was first expanded to 18 holes. He scored a 5-under par 67 and needed just 24 putts to set the mark. Miller, while not known for his distance off the tee, was long … Read moreStu Miller Breaks Course Record in 1964