The following policies remain in effect until further notice.
– Our golf course is closed to the general public but open for members only. We are essentially a private club until further notice.
– Our clubhouse facilities will be off-limits to everyone, including members, This includes our bathrooms, locker rooms, pro shop and anywhere inside our clubhouse. The only exception being designated times when we make our restaurant or bar open for take-out. When the pro shop is staffed, there will be only 1 person allowed inside at any time. Transactions will be for members only with a credit card on file. No cash transactions.
– Members (on a cart plan only) will be allowed to sign-out their own personal golf cart key which they will keep until our policy changes. Please call the Pro Shop at 315-568-5202 to make arrangements to sign out a key.
– We will be making sanitizing products available near main clubhouse golf entrance so members can self-sanitize their cart before their round.
– We are encouraging single rider carts unless you are playing with a family member you live with and are already in close contact with daily.
– We will continue to maintain our course as if it was fully operational in terms of mowing and preparing for the season. The only exceptions being that we will not place bunker rakes or ball washers on the course.
– All flagsticks are to remain in the hole at all times. We have installed styrofoam in the cups that will allow the ball to fall in the cup but not drop to the bottom of the cup so it can be picked up cleanly without touching the flagstick or turf.
– As recommendations, restrictions and guidelines are released by New York State, the Federal Government, CDC, GCSAA, PGA of America, NYSGA and other governing bodies we may adjust our policies.
Once again, our golf course is available to Members only and has been since Friday, March 27th. No guests of members are allowed and no public play will be allowed. We look forward to re-opening to the public soon.
We have adopted this policy with the following concerns in mind:
1. To protect our employees and volunteer staff
2. To provide the opportunity for outdoor recreation and golf to our members
3. To protect our community against the spread of COVID-19
Thank you all for your understanding. Please check back here for updates to our policy and course availability.