Seneca Falls Country Club is open for golf!
You are encouraged to call ahead and make a tee-time and have the option to pay via credit card. When you arrive at the course, please limit the number of members of your group who enter the Pro Shop at the same time and please be prepared to wear a mask when you are inside our facility until further notice. If you don’t want to enter the Pro Shop you can call 315-568-5202 and our staff will come out to run your credit card and check you in.
Thank you for your cooperation and please review the below guidelines.
The following policies remain in effect until further notice (updated 7/20/20)
– Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from your playing partners at all time. This includes in the parking lot and all times on premises before, during and after your round.
– All pins are to remain in the hole. Styrofoam inserts will allow the ball to fall into the cup but remain above the cup level so your ball can be retrieved without touching the hole or flagstick.
– Walking is always encouraged.
– Motorized carts are available to rent and we will allow single rider or double rider carts on request.
– Please keep our facility and property clean by taking personal responsibility for your waste during this time.
– There are no bunker rakes on the course at this time. Please smooth all bunkers with your feet or club as you exit.
– We are offering dining & bar service on our patio, take-out or inside our clubhouse as space permits.
– As recommendations, restrictions and guidelines are released by New York State, the Federal Government, CDC, GCSAA, PGA of America, NYSGA and other governing bodies we may adjust our policies.
We have adopted these policy with the following concerns in mind:
1. To protect our employees and volunteer staff
2. To provide the opportunity for outdoor recreation and golf to our community
3. To protect our community against the spread of COVID-19
4. To comply with Governor Cuomo’s Phased Reopening Guidelines
Please check back here for updates to our policy.